The Conservatives have retained the Grantham and Stamford constituency, with MP Nick Boles to return to Parliament following his successful battle against cancer.
Boles beat Labour candidate Barrie Fairbairn by over 20,000 votes.
The former skills minister has only just recovered from a brain tumour he was diagnosed with back in October 2016.
Boles, who has represented the constituency since 2010, has previously successfully battled Hodgkin’s lymphoma, before he became an MP.
Below are the results in full:
- Nick Boles (Conservative): 35,090
- Barrie Fairbairn (Labour): 14,996
- Anita Day (Liberal Democrat): 3,120
- Marietta King (UKIP): 1,745
- Tariq Mahmood (Independent): 860
- Becca Thackray (Green): 782