January 8, 2018 9.46 am This story is over 47 months old

Electrical fault causes severe fire at Boston print business

A severe fire

Firefighters were scrambled to a blaze at a Boston shop over the weekend.

The incident happened at around 11.45am on Sunday, January 7 at the Chris Cook Print shop on Main Ridge East.

Caused by an electrical fault on a boiler, the fire began at the rear of the premises.

No one was in the building at the time of the fire.

A spokesperson for Chris Cook Print posted on their Facebook page: “As many people have may have seen on social media, our premises at Main Ridge has had a fire.

“There was a large amount of damage in the printing works area, but the the front office has just had water and smoke damage.

“We will be assessing the situation, but at the moment the landlines are out of commission so we will be using the mobiles phone for work related issues on 07931713892 or 07946748333.

“Please do not hesitate to order your printing.”

Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.