A new indoor street food festival is coming to Lincoln later this year.
BITE: Street Food Sessions will be at the Engine Shed for one day only on Sunday, November 11 from 12pm until 9:30pm.
Footlong Lincolnshire sausages, disco fries, vegan curry, cocktails and more will be on offer as part of the festival.
Michael Redpath is organising the festival and told The Lincolnite: “It is something we are really excited about at the Engine Shed, and feel there’s a huge demand for in Lincoln.
“The festival will be provided by some of the most exciting names in street food and drink.
“We will also have entertainment on during each session, but more will be announced about that soon.”
The day is split into four sessions, running from 12pm to 2pm, 2:30pm to 4:30pm, 5pm to 7pm and 7:30pm and 9:30pm.
Tickets are available on the Engine Shed website for £3 and once inside you can buy as much food as you like.
A full list of traders have been published on the festival’s website, but the organiser say there’s more to come:
- Curry Jacks (veggie) – feisty curry on a crispy baked potato
- Disco Fries – hand cut fries with incredible toppings
- Hobo Food – Middle Eastern Shwarma
- Rosie Glows (veggie) – guilt free vegan “junk” food
- The Yellowbelly Sausage Co – traditional footlong sausages
- Flybybars – gin and cocktails