A faulty fridge has been blamed for a fire at a popular Skegness fish and chip shop.
Four fire and rescue crews were sent to Sea View Fisheries on Monday, January 7 with reports of a blaze just before 3:30pm.
Crews cordoned off the chippy while they extinguished the fire, which is believed to have been caused by a faulty fridge.
The blaze caused damaged to around 20% of the property, but nobody was injured.
15:26 @SkegnessFire @SpilsbyFire & Wainfleet attended Sea View Rd, Skegness. Fire damage to 1 fridge & 20% of premises. Heat & smoke damage to premise. Extinguished using 4 breathing apparatus, 1 hose reel jet. Cause – electrical fault within fridge. No injuries
— Lincs Fire & Rescue (@LincsFireRescue) January 7, 2019