February 13, 2019 5.06 pm This story is over 31 months old

Lincolnshire rescue team assist Libby Squire search

She has been missing for 12 days

Lincolnshire Lowland Search and Rescue have been drafted in to help with the search for student Libby Squire, who went missing in Hull 12 days ago.

Lincolnshire Lowland Search and Rescue is available 24 hours a day all year to search for vulnerable missing people.

The organisation provides highly trained volunteer searchers who are on call 24 hours a day. They will help assist with the search for Libby who disappeared on Friday, February 1.

They can be called out by local police forces and neighbouring search and rescue teams.

Photo: Lincolnshire Lowland Search and Rescue

Hundreds of uniformed officers and around 50 detectives have been working around the clock to try and find University of Hull student Libby.

Three specialist search advisors have been overseeing the search. Nearly a dozen underwater officers, dog teams and support officers from neighbouring forces are assisting with the search.

Libby on Christmas Day in 2018 which she spent with her parents and siblings. Photo: Humberside Police

Teams from YorkSAR and LincsLSAR lowland search and rescue, assistance from Humberside Fire and Rescue, the Coastguard and from NPAS have also been involved.

A 24-year-old man – widely reported to be Pavel Relowicz – was previously arrested by police.

He appeared in court for separate offences earlier this week as the search for Libby continues.

The last positive sighting of Libby on the corner of Haworth Street and Beverley Road in Hull at around 11.40pm on January 31.

Lisa Squire and her husband Russ today released a new statement on behalf of their family.

“Libby is a much loved big sister to her three younger siblings. They all really look up to her and she always expects them to behave.

“Libby has a big heart. She is always happy and having fun. She laughs a lot. She is a real family person, and loves spending time at home with them [her family].”

New CCTV footage was released by the police on Tuesday.

Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.