It will be full steam ahead when The Flying Scotsman travels through Lincolnshire this weekend on its way back from York.
The 1923 locomotive pulled in the crowds when it was in Lincoln on one of the hottest days of 2018 in April before returning again in June of last year.
The West Coast Railway Company service is on track to depart at 10.09am on Saturday, April 13 from Southall Railway Centre to York.
- Spalding 2.24pm
- Quadring Signal 2.34pm
- Sleaford South Junction 2.49pm
- Sleaford North Junction 2.51pm
- Metheringham 3.23pm
- Pelham Street Junction 3.36pm
- Lincoln 3.51pm
- West Holmes Junction 3.53pm
- Pyewipe Junction 3.55pm
- Saxilby 4pm
- Gainsborough Lea Road 4.13pm
- Gainsborough Trent JNS 4.16pm