Indie band Bombay Bicycle Club have been announced in the line-up to perform at this summer’s Lost Village Festival in woods near Lincoln.
The sixth edition annual festival will take place between August 27-30 near Norton Disney.
The line-up ranges from electronic, indie and counter-culture favourites including Bonobo, Four Tet, Django Django, James Righton (of Klaxons fame), The Big Moon, Gengahr, Do Nothing, Arlo Parks, and Greentea Peng.
Lost Village has sold out every year since launching, with initial limited tickets going on sale at 10am on Friday, January 31 – click here to buy tickets.
Tickets bought via the payment plan start at £34.16 (plus booking fee). Full general admission tickets start from £195 (plus booking fee).
Other highlights include:
- A big programme of comedy in the Lost Theatre, due to be announced soon. Previous years have included Katherine Ryan, Russell Kane, Joe Lycett, Joel Dommett and more.
- Food including pop-up restaurants and the Tribal Banquet as villagers embark on a network of winding pathways around the festival.
- At the Institute of Curious Minds there will be a series of in-depth talks on music, arts, psychology, sociopolitics and more.
- The Lakeside Energy Garden offers yoga, massage, mindfulness classes, wood-fired hot tubs and holistic therapies.
- There will also be an array of free creative workshops, cocktail masterclasses and a vintage clothing market.