There have now been more than 300 official coronavirus-related deaths across the Greater Lincolnshire region.
The latest official figures from government and the Lincolnshire County Council’s public health departments add up to at least 303 deaths since the crisis began – though these do not include care home deaths from North or North East Lincolnshire.
The figures break down as:
- 130 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 100 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (up from 97)
- 69 in Lincolnshire County Council-managed care homes (up from 62)
The latest case numbers are due to be released later today, however, currently sit around the 1,730 level across all three authority-areas.
Lincolnshire Resilience Forum deputy chairman Mark Baxter revealed earlier today that the R-rate for infection for Lincolnshire currently sits between 0.7-1, adding it was at the lower end of the scale and below the national level.