Lincoln City will open its Sincil Bank stadium later this week to create a public space where people can unwind and ‘Take A Break’ during the coronavirus lockdown period.
The first session will be held between 11am-2pm on Friday, June 5 for people to bring their lunch, read a book, listen to music or simply relax in the surroundings of the Imps’ home.
Staff will be on hand to guide people during the sessions at the LNER Stadium and further dates will be announced in due course.
Admittance will only be via allocated time slots. A maximum of two people can be admitted per booking in line with government guidelines and advance booking is mandatory.
Click here to book your free visit where people can also make a donation to the Lincoln City Foundation should they wish to do so.
The ‘Take A Break’ project will be strictly conducted under guidance set out to allow for time to be spent outdoors for recreation. Click here to view the club’s COVID-19 risk assessment.
When can I visit?
- The first ‘Take A Break’ session will be held on Friday, June 5 between 11.00am-2.00pm
- Further dates will be announced in due course
- Admittance will only be via allocated time slots which you select at time of booking
How many people can be admitted per booking?
- A maximum of 2 in line with government guidelines
How can I book my visit?
- Book your free ticket by clicking here. Simply choose an entry time slot, and you’ll receive full instructions via email ahead of your visit
- To ensure we stay within government guidelines, numbers will be strictly limited and you must book in advance
Where can I park?
The Stacey West car park will be open for all visitors and parking is free. We would ask you to park responsibly respecting other car park users when you do so
Where do I go when I arrive?
- To help keep all staff and visitors safe, we’ve made some changes so if you’re a regular visitor to the stadium, your visit may be different to what you are used to
- The designated arrival and entry point is outside Gate E2 (next to Selenity turnstiles 1-3) at the north-east corner of the stadium between Selenity Stand and Stacey West Stand
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your allocated entry time. You will not be admitted before your entry time
- You will be greeted by a member of Club or Foundation staff. You will need proof of your booking (either on your phone or printed)
- Please note that if you arrive late, your entry will be at the discretion of our staff. Please also note that if you do not provide evidence of your booking, you will not be permitted entry
- Upon entry, you will be accompanied to an allocated seat within a designated zone inside the stadium, and from there you can stay as long as you like within the opening times
During your visit
- We would recommend you bring a drink, a bite to eat and other provisions which will enable you to enjoy your time spent outdoors at the LNER Stadium
- Please note there will be no indoor facilities or toilets available
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing rules and government guidance when you visit. Movement from seat to seat will not be permitted
- Normal ground regulations do not apply