There have been four new confirmed coronavirus cases in Greater Lincolnshire on Thursday.
The latest government statistics show an additional three cases for Lincolnshire, while North Lincolnshire saw one more.
North East Lincolnshire did not see an increase in today’s figures.
The total 3,369 cases break down as:
- 2,440 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,437)
- 722 in North Lincolnshire (up from 721)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
It means there has been an increase of 28 cases since the beginning of the week.
Nationally, the number of cases has risen by 642 to 287,621, while the deaths toll has increased by 85 to 44,602.
Lincolnshire today reached a week without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths.
The last time ULHT figures were not updated with any new deaths for longer than 14 days was between June 9 and June 22.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, a further 22 people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died in hospitals in England bringing the total to 28,991.