There have been nine new confirmed coronavirus cases in Greater Lincolnshire’s figures on Wednesday.
The latest government statistics show an additional eight cases for Lincolnshire, while North Lincolnshire saw one more.
North East Lincolnshire did not see an increase in today’s figures.
The total 3,365 cases break down as:
- 2,437 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,429)
- 721 in North Lincolnshire (up from 720)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
It means there has been an increase of 24 cases since the beginning of the week.
Nationally, the number of cases has risen by 630 to 286,979, while the deaths toll has increased by 126 to 44,517.
Lincolnshire today saw a sixth day without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths.
The last time ULHT figures were not updated with any new deaths for longer than 14 days was between June 9 and June 22.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)