There have been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths in a week in Greater Lincolnshire.
The county entered its seventh consecutive day without any new coronavirus related hospital deaths on Thursday.
NHS statistics updated this afternoon show there have been no further deaths reported at any of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust facilities.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust has also not seen any new coronavirus-related deaths reported, meaning the total for Greater Lincolnshire hospitals remains at 263.
Nationally, a further 22 people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died in hospitals in England bringing the total to 28,991.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
The number of confirmed cases will be updated later today, but totals currently stand at 3,365 for Greater Lincolnshire.
Wednesday saw an increase of nine cases confirmed across the region, bringing the total to 24 this week and leaving the breakdown as follows:
- 2,437 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,429)
- 721 in North Lincolnshire (up from 720)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)