Lincolnshire has entered its sixth consecutive days without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths on Wednesday.
NHS statistics updated this afternoon show there have been no further deaths reported at any of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust facilities.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust has also not seen any new coronavirus-related deaths reported meaning the total for Greater Lincolnshire hospitals remains at 263.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
The number of confirmed cases will be updated later today, but totals currently 3,357 for Greater Lincolnshire.
Tuesday saw an increase of 15 cases confirmed across the region, leaving the breakdown as follows:
- 2,429 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,420)
- 720 in North Lincolnshire (up from 717)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 204)