There have been three new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire on Tuesday.
The latest government statistics show two additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and one in North East Lincolnshire.
North Lincolnshire had no new cases confirmed.
The total 3,422 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,481 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,479)
- 729 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 212 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 211)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 445 to 295,817, while the final death tally went up by 110 to 45,422.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths in Greater Lincolnshire.
The figures are currently:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)