There have been two new deaths and five coronavirus cases confirmed across Greater Lincolnshire on Tuesday.
NHS figures show no new deaths in any of the hospital trust covering Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
It means the region has now gone six days without any extra deaths in hospitals.
However, the number of deaths in each of the region’s postcodes outside of hospitals increased by two in Lincolnshire according to government figures, taking the total to 463.
The breakdown of hospital deaths for the county is:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, 89 further deaths were reported with the UK death tally rising to 46,299.
In government figures released this afternoon, it was also confirmed there had been five new cases in Lincolnshire, and none in North and North East Lincolnshire.
Nationally there were an additional 670 cases bringing the total to 306,293.
The breakdown of the 3,492 cases is:
- 2,537 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,532)
- 737 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 218 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)