There were 32 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in Greater Lincolnshire on Wednesday.
The government data showed 26 new cases in Lincolnshire, four in North Lincolnshire and two in North East Lincolnshire.
It means there have been 281 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Greater Lincolnshire so far in September.
Nationally, cases increased by 3,991 to 378,219 cases on Tuesday, while deaths increased by 20 to 41,684.
There were no further hospital deaths confirmed for the Greater Lincolnshire regions in NHS figures or the government’s own tally, which also includes deaths outside of hospitals or outside the county.
Latest coronavirus data for Greater Lincolnshire
4,053 cases (up 32)
- 2,954 in Lincolnshire (up 26)
- 830 in North Lincolnshire (up four)
- 269 in North East Lincolnshire (up two)
390 deaths (no change)
- 267 from Lincolnshire (no change)
- 89 from North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 34 from North East Lincolnshire (no change)
of which 268 hospital deaths (no change)
- 144 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 119 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
378,219 UK cases, 41,684 deaths