Lincolnshire County Council is working with 20 schools that have confirmed cases of coronavirus, with Branston Community Academy the latest on the list.
The council confirmed that the only school currently closed is Cranwell Primary.
In addition to the council’s data, Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School confirmed on Tuesday that there was a case of COVID-19 at the school.
Andy Fox, consultant in public health, said: “As of Wednesday, Lincolnshire’s Health Protection Team is currently working with 20 schools that have had confirmed cases of coronavirus.
“All schools are taking action to limit the potential spread of the virus, with some pupils and staff self-isolating as a precaution.”
Lincolnshire schools with current confirmed cases:
- Stamford Endowed Schools
- Bourne Westfield Primary
- St John the Baptist Primary School, Spalding
- Barkston and Syston Primary School
- Lincoln College
- Bardney Primary School
- Sir Robert Pattinson Academy, North Hykeham
- Cranwell Primary School (closed)
- Sutton on Sea Primary School
- Queen Elizabeth High School, Gainsborough
- Gonerby Hill Foot Primary School, Grantham
- Hackthorn Primary School
- Kesteven and Sleaford High School
- Lincoln UTC
- Ellison Boulters Academy, Scothern
- Ermine Academy, Lincoln
- Tower Road Academy, Boston
- William Farr School, Welton
- Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Primary School
- Branston Community Academy
- Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School
The King’s School in Grantham, The Holt Primary School in Skellingthorpe, Spalding High School, The Pilgrim School in Lincoln, Scampton Primary School and Ancaster Primary School have all been removed from the list as they are no longer active cases with Public Health England.
North East Lincolnshire
North East Lincolnshire Council said that since schools went back on September 3, there have been five confirmed cases in schools, which is up by one on last week’s figure.
A teacher at Cleethorpes Academy and a pupil at Stallingborough C of E Primary School tested positive for COVID-19.
A child in Year 6 at Lisle Marsden Church of England Primary Academy also tested positive.
The other two schools have not yet been publicly named.
There has been at least one case in North Lincolnshire after a member of staff at St Lawrence Academy in Scunthorpe tested positive.