Inbound marketing is well established as being the most customer-friendly and effective method of promoting your business online. On average it generates 3x as many leads as traditional marketing and costs 62% less per lead!
With over 92% of all buying decisions beginning online (94% for B2B purchases), it’s undeniable that the way people and companies make buying decisions has changed dramatically in the digital age. People no longer want to be told what to buy and when to buy it and are shunning companies whose marketing messages take the ‘hard sell’ approach.
Inbound is an alternative form of marketing that focuses on attracting prospects to your brand holistically before delivering personal, timely and relevant information that leads them closer to a purchasing decision.
In this dynamic, activity-driven workshop we’ll teach you the basics of inbound marketing, how to plan your own inbound strategy and the tactics you need to start using it for yourself and your business.
We’ll be covering:
– What is inbound and why should you use it?
– How has the way people make purchasing decisions changed?
– Building and optimising a buyer’s persona – ACTIVITY
– How to create content that attracts, engages and delights your audience
– Using social media to reach your ideal audience
– The three-step process to converting inbound visitors – ACTIVITY
– Nurturing your leads until they’re ready to buy
– Making inbound marketing work for you