Employer Small Beer Ltd
Industry Accountancy, Hospitality, Producer, Wholesaler, Service Provider
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are at the forefront of the amazing hospitality industry and the post-Covid growth we have seen means we are in a position to grow our team.
As such we are seeking a motivated, career-minded and customer service focussed individual to take up the role of Accounts Technician reporting directly in to the Finance Manager.
A detailed breakdown of the job role is below;
- Bank reconciliations including petty cash
- Processing Direct Debit’s and BACS payments
- Credit Control
- Daily monitoring of credit terms and limits
- Sending weekly and monthly statements
- Purchase Ledger
- Posting invoices
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Answering phones, dealing with customer queries and taking card payments
Included in this role is also the administration of our in-house App. Full training on this will be given so no previous App experience is required. These tasks include;
- Updating the stock on the app daily
- Uploading stock deals and promotions
- App invites for new customers
- Any app queries
The successful candidate must be available to work full time Mon-Fri across usual office hours. Fully or partially qualified AAT is an advantage but not mandatory. The candidate must however have had reasonable experience in this field and be able to understand basic workings of an accounts office.
Applications must be via a covering letter and up to date CV. These can be posted to our Head Office FAO The Finance Manager or via email link. Deadline for applications is October 31st 2021 with interviews week commencing 1st November onwards.