Contract Flexible Hours
Job Type Permanent
Environmental Building Solution (EBS) Ltd is an experienced firm of mechanical, electrical and public health building services engineers. We’re based in the south of Lincoln and operate throughout the UK. We provide sustainable MEP building and engineering solutions to existing and new-built environments across all sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the team for approximately 10 hours per week. Hours of work are very flexible Monday – Friday between 8.30 am – 5.00 pm.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting in the development of, managing and maintaining of the office filing and electronic archiving systems
- Ensuring all work information is filed and managed in a professional manner to ensure other users can readily retrieve information
- Ensure office consumables are maintained at suitable levels
- General administration duties / answering phone calls / copying, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as directed
This role will suit a bright, enthusiastic, quick-learning and well-organised individual with good IT skills, who is self-sufficient and can work well under pressure; someone keen to succeed and motivated to work.