Employer Chestnut Homes
Industry Construction, Admin
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Chestnut Homes are one of the leading new home developers in Lincolnshire. We enjoy an enviable reputation for building quality new homes on attractive well designed developments, varying in size from 50 units up to 500 units. The company continues to grow in a planned and sustainable way, and we are looking to appoint an Administrator to work at our Head Office in Langworth near Lincoln.
You will provide administration support across various departments.
This role will suit an Administrator with considerable experience in a similar role; however we are also happy to support any training that may be required to cover any gaps in experience or skills.
This is a full-time position offering a very competitive salary, and a good benefits package.
The workload will be very varied, and will include (but not limited to) the following:
Surveying and Health & Safety Departments:
- General Filing
- Logging Hours Worked Records
- Updating Training Matrix & Files
- Updating Waste Management Schedules
- Updating Imported Waste (fill materials) Schedules for MMP’s
- Tracking PQQ and Contractor Insurance Details
- Sub-Contract CHL Induction Records
- Preparation of Site Health & Safety Files
- Creating and maintaining Buying Department filing system
- Issuing Information generated by the Buying Department to Construction Files
- Preparation of Plot Files for New Developments
- Preparation of Plot Inspection Folders
- General assistance with the preparation of Health and Safety Files
- Preparation of Site Office General Folders
- Preparation of Induction Folders for Contractors
- Preparation of the Site and Construction Manuals for New Developments
Housing Association Contracts:
- Produce files, and collate handover information
- Prepare and issue Customer Questionnaires and maintain the corresponding database
- Collate results from Questionnaires
- Document Scanning as time allows (accounts & site/plot files)
- Experience in a busy and varied administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organised
- Strong ability to muti-task and prioritise work
- High attention to detail
- Methodical and structured approach to work to see tasks through to completion
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you would like the opportunity to join our expanding and progressive business, we would like to hear from you. We have an enviable track record in retaining and developing staff, so if you would like to become part of our successful team, please get in touch!