Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Admin, Construction
Contract Full Time
Job Type Apprenticeship
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to begin your career within the construction industry. You do not need relevant experience within the industry but you do need the will and drive to succeed.
As an Apprentice Estimator you will assist with all estimating aspects to include taking off quantities, sending out enquiries for quotations, analysing quotes, visiting site, building up rates and formation of preliminaries of all information to complete a Tender.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths at Grade C or equivalent.
- A team-focus with the ability to communicate and build relationships with a wide variety of people at all levels.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the able to work on your own initiative.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Methodical style of working.
Salary & Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary.
- This position is full time with the benefit of 26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays. Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme.
- Training to HNC or equivalent will be available following a successful trial period.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter via The Lincolnite