Employer Lincoln Minster School
Industry Admin, Education
Contract Full Time
Job Type Apprenticeship
Salary £4.53 - £7.08p/h
Lincoln Minster School is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school for pupils aged 4 to 18. The school is set across two sites in the heart of Lincoln’s historic Cathedral quarter.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Business Administrator Apprentice to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Administrator with general administrative support and contributing to the smooth, efficient and effective running of the administration function in school.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of administration procedures and processes.
We would like you to have:
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade 4 or above.
- Ideally, educated to A Level or equivalent.
- A desire to develop a career in Business Administration.
- Experience of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Office 365).
- Reliable, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of general administration in a busy office environment would be an advantage.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to complete a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship with Lincoln College.
- A 21-month fixed term contract.
- 25 days annual leave per annum, plus statutory bank holidays.
- Free hot school meal and refreshments during term time.
- Access to offers, rewards and benefits through Perkbox.
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team.
For further information about the role, please contact Gill Maxwell, Senior Administrator on 01522 551300 or via email, [email protected]
Required: As Soon As Possible
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th January 2022
Lincoln Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.