Employer City of Lincoln Council
Contract Part Time
Job Type Temporary
Salary £17,772 - £18,777
CCTV Relief Operator – Casual
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- To use the CCTV Camera System, Shop Link radio, Airwaves (Police Radio) and other communication links reactively and proactively, to highlight, monitor and record criminal activity and other suspicious or unusual activities or public safety issues.
- To assist the Police in identifying and confirming offenders.
- To maintain a full audit trail of incidents and actions taken.
- To produce witness statements for presentation in Court. To act as a professional witness to attend cases at Magistrates Court and Crown Court.
- To respect the high degree of sensitivity and therefore confidentiality required for the post, and at all times work in compliance with the adopted Code of Practice.
- To monitor and activate the bomb warning alarm in City Hall. To assist in the out of hours security of City Hall and other Council properties by general monitoring of the internal and external cameras around City Hall, along with the building security alarm and fire alarms.
Please note – The post holder will be subject to security checks and will require an SIA licence.