Employer The Bottle and Glass
Industry Catering, Hospitality
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Want to be a valued member of the team in a successful, growing establishment?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for multiple Chef positions to join our talented, dynamic and friendly team at The Bottle and Glass pub-restaurant in Harby, Newark.
The Bottle and Glass has a long-standing reputation for its exceptional food and welcoming atmosphere. Having recently been purchased under new ownership, the pub has undergone an incredible refurbishment, now offering guests an unforgettable new drinking and dining experience.
We are looking for experienced, professional and talented individuals that have a genuine passion for food and hospitality to join us in delivering this exciting new experience.
As we are a growing establishment, there is plenty of potential for advancement opportunities for the right candidate. This position will provide the perfect opportunity to progress your professional culinary career.
The main duties will include:
- Working alongside the Head Chef to ensure the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality every time
- Ensure that the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are achieved
- 2+ years experience within a similar role
- Culinary background of working with fresh, seasonal produce
- Punctual and professional
- Great work ethic
- Extremely high standards
- Able to achieve preparation and service to a high level
- Own transport is essential
- Prepared to work holidays and weekends
- A supportive, friendly working environment
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Opportunity for training and career progression
- Employee discount on food and drinks
40+ hours per week
Rotation of shifts, including Weekends & Bank Holidays
Application deadline: 16/06/21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent