Employer City of Lincoln Council
Industry Car Parking
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £17,772 - £18,777+
The City of Lincoln Council are looking for two new Civil Enforcement Officers to join the Parking Team. The main duties of the role include:
- To Patrol City of Lincoln Council Car Parks (NOT on-street enforcement).
- To check vehicles for contraventions and issue a penalty charge notice if required. Working to the City of Lincoln ‘Off Street’ Parking Places Order under the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- To patrol the new City of Lincoln Central Bus Station to ensure users abide by the guidelines of the Bus Station operational Manual.
- To ensure the City of Lincoln car parks and bus station are kept in a safe and clean condition for users.
- This is a permanent post for 37 hours a week to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.