Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
Due to the ongoing expansion of the company we require a reliable, experienced and highly motivated Plant/Agricultural Fitter to maintain our varied plant fleet within the Lincolnshire area.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Servicing and repairing of Vehicles and Machinery on site
- Record Keeping on all plant
- Identifying faults
- Diagnostic Testing
- Assist in Small Plant Maintenance
- Plant Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hydraulic Systems
- Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm. Overtime may be required.
- 22 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A Company Van will be provided.