Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
- Salary: Up to £21,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Type: Full Time Position
- Hours: 37.5 hrs per week – 8:30am – 5:00pm (1 hr for lunch)
- Holidays: 34 Days Annual Leave (inc Bank Holidays)
- Pension: NEST Pension Scheme
- Location: Dunholme, Lincoln (LN2 3SU)
Formed in 2005, Daniel Charles Construction Ltd are Civil Engineers, specialising in road & sewers but also diversifying in other varied construction & groundwork projects within Lincolnshire.
Please visit www.daniel-charles.co.uk for more information.
This position is being re-advertised.
Office based, you will be one of three team members, supplying admin support for our Estimators, Contracts Managers and Quantity Surveyors. Your admin support will help us deliver our projects on time and to specification, as efficiently and as safely as possible.
- Liaise with site operatives, management, clients and suppliers
- Answering inbound calls
- Arranging the on & off hire of plant machinery, tools and welfare equipment to site
- Calling off pre-ordered aggregates and concrete
- Collating & distributing the Health & Safety Folders
- Co-ordinating Project Start-up / Hand -over meetings
- General admin
- Confident with IT – Outlook, Excel, Word & other PC based systems
- Communication skills – email and telephone
- Organised – to enable daily co-ordination of time critical tasks
- Previous experience of on & off hiring of equipment
- Previous experience of ordering aggregates and/or concrete
- Previous experience in the civil engineering / construction industry
- Health & Safety Experience
To apply, drop your CV to Claire Heath at [email protected]