Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Contracts team who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage multiple projects/contracts, being fully aware of time, cost and specification requirements to achieve the desired result by the planned completion date.
- Oversee construction in accordance with required designs and specifications on site.
- Contribute towards efficient design development.
- Assist in upfront project planning – including input into programming, construction methodology and safe methods of working.
- Assist in project resource planning.
- Labour Co-ordination and Management.
- Oversee and verify works performed by subcontractors.
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers.
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Possess a positive and pro-active approach to working in a team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Relevant management qualifications, such as SMSTS, are preferred but not essential.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm (occasional Saturday)
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holliday
- Company Vehicle
- NEST Pension scheme