Employer Page Tiger
Industry Digital Design, IT, Media
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £25,000 - £35,000
PageTiger is a UK based SAAS company providing organisations with an online service for designing, publishing, distributing and tracking engaging online interactive documents for internal communications, training, company magazines, brochures and catalogues.
Our customer base includes some of the world’s leading names in banking, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, construction and manufacturing with new and exciting customers coming on board on a daily basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly individual with an understanding of web technologies and design best practices to join our hard-working and fun team in Lincoln.
You must have good technical ability, a willingness to learn, excellent written and spoken communication skills, as well as strong organisational and project management skills.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and provide quotations
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Develop a project plan and monitor progress
- Establish good relationships with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement client requirements
- Deliver projects on time and ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Work with development team to implement improvements to the platform
- Become a PageTiger expert
- Exciting, fun, relaxed working environment
- Ultra-modern city centre offices
- Good future opportunities in rapidly growing company
- An above average salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- A company profit share
- 20 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
- NEST workplace pension scheme