Employer Visual Print & Design
Industry Graphic Design, Marketing, Printing
Contract Full Time, Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £17,600 - £22,000 Dependant On Experience
Visual Print and Design are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. The role is a full time position reporting to the Managing Director and Operations Manager. You will be responsible for managing the company marketing budget and helping to secure new business for the company through various marketing techniques and campaigns.
Start date: January 2019
Overview: As our Creative Marketing Manager you will be involved in developing marketing campaigns for Visual Print and Design Ltd. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organisation, product development, distribution, campaign management and bundles of creativity. A key part of your role will also involve selling our services to potential new customers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Liaising and networking with a range of customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships via telephone, email and social media;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the budget.
- Managing the social media accounts.
- Managing the production of marketing materials whilst utilising our in-house capabilities, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Writing blogs, newsletters and proofreading copy (online, press releases, magazines, brochures, leaflets);
- Liaising with our in-house designers and production saff;
- Website maintenance and updating;
- Creating and managing Google adword campaigns
- Responsible for the distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases using our CRM systems;
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conducting research, for example using customer questionnaires, Google analytics for analysis of marketing;
- Developing and writing marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Experience in a customer service environment and managing client relationships
- Presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- A strong team player
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A confident and determined approach is essential
- Motivated individual with drive
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in IT applications and contact management software is desirable but training will be given.
- Google Ad-word experience
- Experience of remarking
Application process: Please send a CV and covering letter telling us how you meet the above person specification (with examples) to the below address or email [email protected]