Employer Page Tiger
Industry Digital Design, Digital Marketing, Management
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
PageTiger is a UK based software as a service company providing organisations with an online service for designing, publishing, distributing and tracking engaging online interactive documents for sales, marketing, HR, internal communications and finance.
We are extremely proud of the customer base we have amassed and the great opportunities it brings to our team to work on truly global projects for some of the world’s biggest companies and leading names in banking, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, construction and manufacturing with new and exciting customers coming on board on a daily basis.
We are looking for passionate creative individuals who love to deliver great innovative, high quality projects and want to become the go-to expert in creating interactive documents to engage and readers and make their stakeholders look good.
- Provide consultancy to understand customer goals and needs
- Build document storyboards matching PageTiger features to meet customer needs
- Use PageTiger software to create interactive documents to meet customer needs
Although PageTiger makes it simple, some customers rely on our us to advise on strategy and content, then storyboarding and creating documents from our vast library of pages or liaising with our in-house designers to build new pages.
- To create outstanding documents deploying the range of product features to achieve the project goals.
- Become the go-to expert, advising national and international companies, developing a proven track record of improving how these organisations engage their workforce.
- Juggling multiple projects through the process, tracking time sheets and ensuring quality control.
- Agency Experience (Minimum 2 Years),
- A keen interest in technology with experience in using content management systems,
- A good eye for design,
- Excellent communication with the ability to understand client requirements and recommend solutions,
- Degree level education with excellent verbal and written skills,
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, work autonomously or cohesively as a team in a fast-paced environment.
Applications must include a covering letter detailing what you will bring to this role.