Employer Beneficial Trust & Will Co Ltd
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
We have a great opportunity for a confident organized and focused administrator to join our small team in a busy legal services office.
You will be experienced and proficient in all areas of office administration and competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
You will be a forward thinking team player providing admin support for our Estate Planning Management Team in Lincoln along with business support for our national network of associates and partners.
You will be prepared to go that extra mile to deliver a first class customer service at all times.
Core hours of work will be 9.30am to 1.00pm 4 days per week with a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate must be able to start from 29th July 2019.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing external phone calls acting as a point of contact for colleagues, associates and clients
- Maintaining electronic and paper records and filing systems
- Work alongside Directors providing office admin support
- Compiling client documentation and proof checking with keen attention to detail
- Creating professional correspondence and communications to associates and clients
- Previous office experience is essential
- You must have a professional and friendly manner and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The successful candidate will be computer literate and skilled in the use of MS office, confident in the production of spreadsheets and word documents
- You should be self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to work under your own initiative
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) per year pro rata
- Free Parking
- Full training
To express your interest, please submit your CV and a Covering Letter to Amy Peters, Director of Operations – [email protected]