Industry Business Development, Computer Software, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Customer Service Team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge within the customer service environment and already possess significant customer service experience.
Great customer service and strategic alignment is critical at OrderWise. We supply a technical large software product to clients with complex requirements and we need to make sure our products and services are aligned with our clients. We need to understand their pains and impacts and develop our products and services to cater for their varied needs.
Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As a Customer Service Representative, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the company as a whole. You will be confident and good at building relationships with people at all business levels, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
The role of a Customer Service Representative is to act as a primary point of contact into the business for assigned existing customers, providing long term relationships, a mutual understanding and trust between both parties. This is a very exciting customer facing role. It will require a degree of travelling to customer sites so you must be able to drive.
- Providing a single point of contact to help build and maintain a closer relationship by having someone they can always trust and rely on.
- Occasionally going on site visits to review your customers’ operations to ensure the software they are utilising continues to meet the demands of their business and is being used efficiently.
- Highlighting useful system upgrades and enhancements that will benefit your customers’ businesses.
- Offering free advice on developing and optimising working practices, as well as sharing top tips on the system to help your customers save time and reduce costs.
- Being a direct contact to handle all the ongoing and future needs of their system.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of any queries and sales of the solution according to your customers’ needs and objectives.
- Being responsible for keeping customers satisfied with the software and delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Handling any issues your customers may have across the business and finding an acceptable, agreed resolution that will benefit both parties.
Knowledge & Skills
- Be able to build strong and lasting relationships with all business sizes and sectors.
- Understand how businesses operate.
- Exceptional people skills and confidence in being customer facing.
- Thorough organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage complaints.
- A drive for learning to thoroughly understand the software we develop, sell, support and maintain.
- A keen attention to detail and willingness to adhere to all SLAs.
- Thorough problem-solving skills and being able to think out of the box for alternative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills through all communication channels.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Previous customer service or account management experience.
- Experience using CRM systems.
Hours: 40hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM) – Flexi-time also available.
We look forward to hearing from you.