Employer Make An Entrance Ltd
Industry Customer Services, E-commerce, Sales
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Make an Entrance Ltd is a leading matting retailer with over 30 years experience in the flooring industry. With its roots as a family run business, Make An Entrance has grown into an online retailer with a strong presence across four e-commerce websites. We have a large base of loyal customers ranging from consumers to multinational businesses. We are continuing to expand and are looking for new members of our dynamic team.
We are looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to our existing team and our customers. We will provide full training and support in order to make every customer contact a memorable and satisfying experience. If you have got a passion for people, great listening skills and the ability to put yourself in our customers’ shoes, then we would love to hear from you.
The main aspects of the role are:
- Responding to customer queries over the phone and email
- Providing friendly assistance and advising customers about the best product for them to purchase
- Processing customer orders over the phone and email
- Guiding customers in using the retail websites
- Liaising with suppliers
- Following up customer complaints
- Other duties as requested by the Customer Services Manager or Directors
The key skills that we are looking for are:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- Excellent organisational and administration skills and the ability to keep track of multiple tasks at once
- Sound problem solving abilities and capable of working under pressure
- The ability to maintain a first class impression of Make An Entrance Ltd throughout all interactions with customers and suppliers
- Good I.T. skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and e-commerce technology
The role will suit someone who is naturally positive and genuinely enjoys interacting with people and helping them out.
With the main office base being a stone’s throw from Bailgate, Lincoln, you can benefit from a location that is both accessible and close to Uphill Lincoln’s local amenities. We have two part-time vacancies available of 20 hours per week.
If you think that you are the type of person we are looking for, please submit your CV using the button below. We are also happy to answer any questions about the role, just call us on 020 8819 5869.