Employer Page Tiger
Industry Digital Design, Management, Media
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
PageTiger is a UK based SAAS company providing organisations with an online service for designing, publishing, distributing and tracking engaging online interactive documents for internal communications, training, company magazines, brochures and catalogues.
We are extremely proud of the customer base we have amassed and the great opportunities it brings to our team to work on truly global projects for some of the world’s biggest companies and leading names in banking, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, logistics, construction and manufacturing with new and exciting clients coming on board on a daily basis.
We are looking for an impressive individual with the enthusiasm and drive to manage and develop our existing creative services business, deliver awesome projects to our clients and reinforce their use of our multi-award winning PageTiger platform.
- Manage and grow a team of highly skilled digital Project Managers, Content Creators and Designers
- Establish strong relationships with clients, increasing sales as a result
- Fairly quote for new projects and successfully win new business
- Manage internal teams to deliver knockout projects using the arsenal of PageTiger features
- Deliver projects on time, ensure quality standards are met and excellent feedback is received
- Become the go-to PageTiger expert, advising national and international companies, developing a proven track record of improving how these organisations engage their workforce
- Degree level education with excellent verbal and written skills
- Digital Agency Experience (Minimum 5 Years)
- Proven track record managing and developing teams within a digital creative agency environment
- Excellent eye for interactive design working tightly within a client’s brand guidelines
- Live within a 60 minute commute of LN6 7FL
- Exciting, fun, relaxed working environment
- Ultra-modern city centre offices
- Good future opportunities in rapidly growing company
- An above average salary of up to £50,000 dependent on experience
- A company profit share
- Performance related bonus
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- NEST workplace pension scheme.