Employer Digital Media Edge Ltd
Industry Digital Design, Digital Marketing
Contract Part Time
Job Type Temporary/Permanent
Digital Media Edge is a dynamic digital media agency working in the education sector. We are based on the University of Lincoln campus in the Enterprise Building.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who shares a passion for digital and social media, to join the team on a part-time basis, helping with digital and social media tasks for ourselves and our clients.
The role will revolve around graphics and video production and editing, so experience using the Adobe Creative Suite is essential.
The ideal candidate will have skills in one or all of the following areas:
- Design – Experience using Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Video Editing – Experience using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Software – Be comfortable using software and be a quick learner of new tools and apps. Microsoft Office, Google G Suite, Dropbox, On Drive etc.
- Social Media – Daily user of social media, comfortable posting and uploading to social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Copywriting Skills – Attention to detail and creativity in writing accurate copy is essential.
You must have a hard work ethic and be motivated to constantly learn and improve your skill set. As the company grows and expands, you can become a key asset and team member with opportunities to go full time for the right candidate.
If you share a passion for digital and social media and are looking for a position in a dynamic growing digital agency then send in your resume and come and meet us.