Employer Destec Engineering Limited
Industry Admin, Engineering, Manufacturing
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are looking to recruit a full-time permanent Document controlNOI Co-ordinator to join our busy sales/contracts team.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Monitor and control key technical documentation as the first point of contact with customers and suppliers, processing and sorting incoming information, distributing appropriately and effectively, maintaining thorough records of activity and correspondence, in an accurate, efficient and time sensitive manner.
• To assist with compilation of Manufacturing Record Books.
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and internally to arrange meetings and inspections in a time sensitive manner using the appropriate forms.
• Coordinate correspondence and maintain a log and calendar of past and future appointments, predominantly with Microsoft Office.
• Escort Customer Inspectors to the relevant department within the factory and hand over.
• Contract department administration duties as required.
• Attention to detail.
• Time management.
• Excellent written and verbal communicative skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Previous experience in a similar job role, or experience of office work within an engineering environment, but not essential as training will be provided to the right candidate.
Starting salary commensurate with experience.
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
Company pension scheme.