Employer The Planning Crowd Limited
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £18,000-£22,000 basic plus commission
Office Based Estate Planning Consultant. Trainee and Experienced positions available.
Our Will & Estate Planning Consultants are required to take instructions from our clients with regards to their Will in our Lincoln office, either by phone or face to face, and advise them on their estate planning to ensure their loved ones are fully protected at the time of need. We are a law firm that offers our clients a comprehensive Will writing service, alongside other associated services such as Lasting Power of Attorney, Trusts and Aftercare.
You will be expected to:
- Instruct and advise clients
- Identify potential threats to the clients estates
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure you have carried out all of the clients final wishes
All of our consultants are trained to a very high standard.
- You will receive 2 weeks intense training, mentoring and guidance plus ongoing support
- We have strong compliance, legal and technical teams who will provide you with comprehensive administrative support
- As members of the Institute of paralegals, you will adhere to their code of practice.
No previous experience necessary. Available to all who are looking for a career, or a change in career and want to try something new, however, you must be self-motivated and enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic team.
You will also have:
- Great ‘people’ and communication skills
- Determination to develop and build our business
- A strong desire to provide customer solutions to help clients protect their loved ones
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary range: £18,000-£22,000 basic plus commission
Genuine OTE £40,000
Free parking plus a comprehensive staff benefits scheme