Employer Henson Franklyn Limited
Contract Full Time
Job Type Apprenticeship
A well-established event services business is looking for a Creative 3D Designer to join their team on a temporary contract to cover maternity leave to help bring their bespoke stand designs to life for a range of well-established and new clients. This may lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate. Local freelance applications also welcome.
- A genuine passion for creative activities (both 3D & 2D)
- An understanding of 3D Modelling (Cinema 4D preferred but training will be given)
- A solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to account managers
- Proof-reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well in a team environment
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and client expectation
- Being flexible and creative.
- Having high attention to details.
Start date: ASAP