Employer Trisoft Ltd
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £21-22k per annum (negotiable on experience) + Overtime
Experienced Data Cabling Engineer
Office Location: Lincoln (engineer must be located within 1 hour of Lincoln)
Salary: Basic £21-22k per annum (negotiable on experience) + Overtime
Van + Fuel Card + Tool Allowance + Mobile Telephone + Work Clothing
The role is field based involving the installation and alteration of data, voice and AV cabling infrastructures. Engineers are expected to work on various projects nationwide, installing containment and network cabling. Standard hours are 37.5hrs per week.
What we are looking for:
- A data cabling engineer with experience of Category 5e, Category 6, Category 6A, Optical Fibre installation and splicing and AV Cabling.
- Experience with Fluke Test Equipment
- Must have full UK driving licence
- Flexibility to work nationwide and weekends
- Customer Focused
- CSCS Card Holder
- IPAF trained would be beneficial but training courses available if not certified.
- DBS Checked would be an advantage.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter via The Lincolnite.