Employer Page Tiger
Industry Accountancy, Finance, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
PageTiger is a UK based SAAS company providing organisations with an online service for designing, publishing, distributing and tracking online interactive documents. Typical use cases include internal communications, training, company magazines, brochures and catalogues.
Our customer base includes some of the world’s leading names in banking, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, construction and manufacturing with new and exciting customers coming on board on a daily basis
With further expansion to secure growth in international markets, PageTiger is now looking for a bright, energised, hands-on individual to manage the finance across our international companies. Reporting to our CTO, you will be working closely with our team of exceptional individuals, utilising technology to implement automation in order to promote efficiency and excellence.
- Migration from on-premise to cloud based accountancy software for UK and US companies.
- Review data and prepare month-end and statutory accounts.
- Assisting management in business planning, budgeting, and cashflow forecasting.
- Company secretarial, including insurance, contracts and legal.
- Assisting management in identifying relevant KPI and aiding in their reporting, analysis and review.
- Ongoing projects to support and sustain business growth.
- Assisting management to develop and improve the company procedures and achieving ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally with 3+ years industry experience).
- The drive to take ownership and be highly proactive about making improvements and adding value.
- Positive can-do attitude with great interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organisational and management skills.
- This will be a key management role where we are looking for somebody who will develop and provide a valued commercial input.
- Willing to commit to the business, nurture its growth and enjoy the rewards.
- Exciting, fun, relaxed, busy working environment.
- Ultra-modern city centre offices.
- Good future opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
You will receive
- An above average salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
- A company profit share.
- 20 days holiday plus an extra day per year of service, up to 25 days.
- NEST workplace pension scheme.
With big international expansion plans already in progress and huge growth throughout this difficult period, this is a truly exciting time to become part of the PageTiger family and stamp your mark on a company heading for global success.