Employer Lindum Fire Services Ltd
Industry Fire Protection
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are British Standard Kitemark & BAFE approved fire alarm company based in Lincoln, Our small but dynamic team has over 30 years’ experience within Fire Safety and aims to provide customers with a first-class service to our clients.
We have seen unprecedented growth this year and now require an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to join our team and support the growth in new and existing business.
We are offering a permanent role carrying out Fire Alarm Maintenance, Commissioning, Small Works, Emergency Lighting Testing and Remedials.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes pride in providing a high-quality service to customers, has a strong eye for detail, is reliable and committed and who would enjoy being part of a busy and growing team.
Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential, along with a good level of IT proficiency.
Training may be given to a candidate with the right attitude and work ethic.
The Ideal Person:
• Somebody who has a passion for the trade and is a problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent customer communication skills, and is a team player, with a can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266. (training provided for the right candidate).
• You should be able to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values..
• Ideally you will be multi disciplined in the fire -security or electrical industry from service, small works, fault-finding and maintenance and installations.
• Hold a Full UK Driving Licence – Essential for this post.
OTE £32,000 per annum (depending on experience, performance bonus)
· Workplace pension scheme
· 20 days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
· You will also receive with a fully equipped Company Vehicle and Fuelcard, a Business Phone, Tools of the Trade and a Company Uniform
For more information contact 01522 540519