Employer ORCHARD FIRE & SECURITY LTD
Industry Fire Protection
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Fire Alarm Service Engineer required in Lincolnshire for a well-established Fire Alarm Services provider located in Grimbsy. We provide service, maintenance and installation predominantly to the commercial sector.
Must have listed below:
- Full clean driving licence
- Be able to work alone and with others from day one
- Be able to communicate with customers arranging site visits and explaining nature of problems and resolving of them.
- Be able to conduct site visits with BAFE inspector for Installation work and service visits completed
Must be have fire alarm expertise in listed below:
- Installation, Commissioning, Service & maintenance
- Fault finding & repairs.
Training and expertise in fire alarm systems listed below:
- Conventional systems, Addressable systems, Advanced
- Hase, Gent, Morley, ADT, Kentec, C-Tec
- And Honeywell
Will also be conversant with emergency lighting maintenance & Door Access installations & Maintenance.
Qualified, hold currant certification and trained in listed below:
- ECS card, Health & Safety, Asbestos awareness
- DBS Checked, PASMA, IPAF
- FIA unit certification in Installation, Maintenance & Commissioning
Fire Alarm Service Engineer Package:
- Salary TBA
- Working hours 8:00 – 17.00
- Holiday 20 Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and career development
- Company vehicle