Employer Sir Robert Pattinson Academy
Contract Flexible Hours
Job Type Permanent
Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 mixed comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education. Our goal is to help our students be successful in life.
The Governing Body wishes to recruit a Governor to guide Sir Robert Pattinson Academy forward in its next stage of development.
You will be:
- approachable, creative and collaborative
- committed to the Academy’s student-centred vision
- able to demonstrate a strategic approach to governance, empowering all pupils and staff to excel.
- confident and positive, with the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners.
In return we will offer you:
- A forward looking institution, proud of its history and excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to be involved in creating a dynamic vision for the Academy as it expands.
- A supportive, dedicated and well qualified teaching and support team with which to work.
- Experience in charity law or accountancy would be desirable.
For a confidential discussion about the post please call to speak to the Head Teacher.
Closing date: April 1, 2019
Interviews: to be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We operate Enhanced DBS safeguarding procedures.