Industry Digital Marketing, Marketing
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and award-winning dynamic digital advertising agency in the heart of Lincoln. If you’re creative and have a keen eye for data, this could be the perfect position for you!
We are recruiting two graduates for this position: working either within our creative social media team, or our search engine advertising team. You will be supported through official Facebook & Google qualifications, and trained up as an advertising Account Manager, where you get to know your own clients and develop your advertising skills!
Distract staff all benefit from free gym membership, staff socials (cocktail making, coffee masterclasses, etc!), monthly progression reviews and regular treats! You will also be provided with a Macbook Pro for work use and a bottle of champagne to celebrate with when you arrive on your first day!
Graduates of all disciplines are considered, so don’t worry if you didn’t study advertising or marketing!
Initially, you will be supporting a qualified advertising Account Manager, learning on the job, and completing training in an area that best suits your interests. The role will involve assisting with:
- Manage the day-to-day of client accounts on that utilise advertising, and the communication channels between the clients and the agency. This includes:
- Creation of campaign strategy and advising on potential success of campaigns utilising knowledge of past campaigns and intuition
- Implementation of strategy: including communicating (where necessary) with the Creative team in order to get creative assets required for the campaign’s success
- Ongoing optimisation: daily monitoring of client accounts managed; making changes based on results and client requests, as well as continually tweaking campaigns to generate results
- Analysing potential clients’ digital advertising accounts to discover pitfalls and suggest improvements in strategy and implementation
- Ensuring clients are on boarded correctly and all assets the agency requires to succeed are obtained from client
- Copywriting adverts, and ensuring these are approved by client, if required
- Keep up-to-date with the changes in the platforms managed and ascertain how new features can be utilised to generate even better results for clients
- Creating beautiful reports and communicating results to clients in a format they will understand/find useful