Employer Sir Robert Pattinson Academy
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to take on the position of Head of Business and Computing to join an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Academy located in North Hykeham, Lincoln.
This is a completely new role which will allow the successful candidate to grow and develop within the school while taking on greater responsibility. You will be working closely within a team to promote a positive ethos in classrooms and across the faculty to ensure a stimulating learning environment.
- Are you an experienced Business or Computer Science teacher searching for a brilliant opportunity for progression?
- Do you have experience teaching Business or Computer Science at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 level?
- Do you have the ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team?
- Working with the SLT, to be responsible for continuously improving the quality of teaching and learning in the faculty.
- To support, hold accountable, develop and lead a team of staff to ensure high standards of teaching and learning and the wellbeing of staff and students within the faculty, so that students make appropriate progress.
- To provide effective leadership and management and thereby build and maintain an effective teaching team which continually enhances the quality of learning and achievement.
- Secure subject knowledge, including good knowledge and understanding of pedagogy and practice in teaching, learning and assessment.
Closing date: Monday 25th March at noon
Interviews are expected to take place on Friday 29th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We operate Enhanced DBS safeguarding procedures.