Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
- Salary: £17,500 – £22,500 (based on 30 hrs p/week) (dependent upon experience/qualifications)
- Type: Full Time Position
- Hours: 30 hours per week over 4 days
- Holidays: 26 days Annual Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Pension: NEST Pension Scheme
- Location: Dunholme, Lincoln (LN2 3SU)
Formed in 2005, Daniel Charles Construction Ltd are Civil Engineers specialising in road & sewers but also diversifying in other varied construction & groundwork projects within Lincolnshire.
Please visit www.daniel-charles.co.uk for more information.
Office based, 4 days a week, working in Dunholme, Lincoln.
Managing our training accreditation renewals, booking courses for groundwork staff & machine operators for existing & new accreditation.
Providing H&S administrative assistance for our site operatives, Contract Managers and external H&S advisors, to strive to be 100% compliant with H&S.
- The ideal candidate is organised, can multi-task, has attention to detail, confident with MS Office tools and have good communication skills
- Ability to work alone but can liaise with different members of staff and various suppliers
- Manage & co-ordinate training courses for 60 site operatives – expiring and new accreditations (e.g. CSCS/NPORS/NVQ)
- Attend LGTA meetings (Lincoln Group Training Association)
- Issuing and updating employee certificates (e.g. plant & machine operator CSCS cards)
- Stay current with CITB – Grants, Funding, Levy
Health & Safety
- Point of contact with our external Health & Safety consultants
- Administrate & co-ordinate our Site Method Statements (not producing or writing)
- Assist to ensure that H&S files are on-site with up to date documents
- Review & co-ordinate our cloud based, Site Health & Safety inspection reports
- Oversee & co-ordinate H&S in the office (for Site Safety Awareness). Inc annual audit with external H&S consultants
- Ordering Uniform & PPE, as well as stock control
The ideal candidate with have experience in;
- Working with H&S
- Working in the Construction / Civil Engineering Industry
- Managing a training matrix / database / system
- Communicating with colleagues on all levels
- Training Grants/Funding
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety – desirable but not essential
To apply, drop your CV to Claire Heath at [email protected]