Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately-owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
Due to the ongoing expansion of the company Daniel Charles Construction Ltd require two experienced and highly motivated 8-wheeler tipper drivers to work mainly within the Lincolnshire and Midlands area.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Collection and delivery of construction materials to site
- Other relevant vehicle driving, and delivery duties as required
- Accurate delivery and collection record keeping
- Full HGV class 1-2 driving licence
- Experience of construction site tipper work
- Up to date driver CPC and digital driving card
- Good geographical knowledge of the county area
- Good operational knowledge of aggregate materials and waste transfers
- Knowledge of quarry and material sites suppliers in Lincolnshire
Package & Hours
- Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm. Overtime may be required.
- 22 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.