Employer Sir Robert Pattinson Academy
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £21,074 - £23,111 pro rata
Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education.
We are currently recruiting for a House Pastoral Leader to join an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Academy located in North Hykeham, Lincoln. This is a completely new role which will allow the successful candidate to grow and develop within the Academy while taking on greater responsibility.
You will be working closely within a team to promote a positive ethos around the Academy in order to ensure a stimulating learning environment.
Responsible for assisting in the day to day aspects of the pastoral system across the Academy. The post holder will support allocated year groups across Key Stages 3 and 4.
- To liaise on a daily basis with the Head of House (HOH), Deputy Head of House (DHOH), Assistant Head and attendance/safeguarding team regarding student welfare.
- To assist HOH/DHOH and support tutors with the general attendance of students including follow up of unauthorised absences with parents to improve attendance and punctuality.
- To support students in relation to welfare and discipline issues.
- To liaise, meet and communicate with parents/carers and external agencies.
- To gather information relating to behaviour incidents and coordination of appropriate sanctions.
- To extract data from the MIS system and compile reports as required for HOH and SLT.
Closing date: Friday 26th April at noon
Interviews are expected to take place week beginning 29th April 2019
Salary: Scale 5 (S22-25 £21,074 – £23,111) Pro rata (40 weeks per year)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and